Pages

Great games ahead!

After some thought I have decided to change up my blog.  I no longer will be updating this blog with game design ideas.  Instead I am going to treat it like an open-house social site for discussing game rules and coordinating game sessions.
D&D 5E is coming out this summer and I will be playing it and adding content to HR3PS concerning game sessions using the new rules set.  I have also been getting familiar with phpBB software and I am going to use that with this blog to organize and recap table top and online play sessions.

I began play testing the next iteration of D&D as soon as the first play test packet was released.  I have been following the play test since then and I filled out game surveys.  All in all, I am confident that the game will feature things I like and I am anticipating this edition being my go-to system for the table top role playing experience.

The games discussed will have home-brewed tidbits and I will also feature art and cartography for those that might be interested.  I hope your adventures are always filled with thrills and epic triumph.


Cheers,

Miladoon

No comments: